9 Reasons for a winter photoshoot
- The light in the winter is softer and more flattering
- As the sun is lower, you can have your photoshoot anytime in the day.
- Crisp, frosty mornings are so pretty and magical
- Gorgeous pink and orange sunrise and sunsets provide an amazing backdrop to your images.
- Dewy mornings or misty coming off the fields give an ethereal feel to your images
- There are no annoying flies
- Woollen jumpers, hats, furry coats, shawls, scarves, long boots and layers look lush in winter shoots.
- Fluffy ponies are so snuggly and cute looking
- Don’t wait for the perfect moment – take the moment and make it perfect.