CHILDREN & FAMILY
Before, during and after your session
It’s all about the little things and the moments in between… those tiny chubby hands in yours, the cute button nose, big bear hugs, sibling giggles, secret whispers and family tickles are all a beautiful part of life that should be celebrated and shared. Together we can capture this time that so deserves to be remembered.
Jo, you have an amazing talent. We received so many lovely comments on our family picture. I would recommend you to anyone. Thanks so much!
YOUR FAMILY LIFESTYLE PORTRAIT SESSION
Your photoshoot experience is about taking time to be with your family. My job is to create a space for you to connect and enjoy each others company whilst I capture your love and happiness together.
These beautiful moments deserve to be treasured, adored, captured and remembered!
What better way to do that, than with a beautiful and timeless photo session of you and your family.
And to make this moment last forever, each photo session includes a framed print to love and cherish every day.
Am I the photographer for you?
I love photographing children. Luckily they like me too. I think they are funny, inquisitive and curious about everything around them. Their sheer wonder is a marvel to see and I want to capture this fleeting moment in their childhood. And if yours are in their teens or older then let’s capture that time too because your family deserves to be remembered.
Before your photo session
- Together we will find out what you want from your photo session, work out the best locations and clothing ideas.
- Think about how you would like your final images. Do you want an album that can be handed down through the generations? A wall frame that makes you smile every day? A set of beautiful prints? Together we can work out your vision.
- Once you have booked with me, you will receive a welcome guide, packed full of information about the shoot and what to expect.
- I’ll also send you a questionnaire to find out more about your family.
During the photoshoot
- On the day of your
photoshoot, we will meet in a designated spot. Your photo session can last up to 2 hours. If you have smaller children I try and keep it to 1 hour as their patience runs low. (I don’t run back to back sessions, so if we go over time that is fine with me!)
- Expect to have fun, just be yourselves. My aim is to capture your families personalities. Through gentle prompting and direction, I will photograph genuine emotions and interaction. We may go for a walk and stop along the way for photos or stay in a particular location and run around and play.
After the photoshoot
- After your photo shoot, I will hand edit your images to a high standard – please allow 2 weeks for this.
- I’ll contact you within those 2 weeks to arrange a private viewing and ordering session at your home.
- Your private viewing and ordering session is your time to choose your favourite images. I will bring frame samples and an album so you can choose which products you would like to purchase. I am a firm believer in printing your products but if you prefer you can buy all the images as digital files. It is very important that all decision-makers are present at this time!
Prints and products
- As all my products are handcrafted it can take 3 weeks to be crafted and delivered.
- Your images will be beautifully packaged and delivered securely either by myself or by courier.
- Yay! You now have a lifetime of memories to look back on forever.
Location ideas and best time of day
What to wear to a photoshoot?
Alongside the location, styling your families clothes for your session is very important. The right clothes can create a beautiful mood, whether it’s whimsical, fun, or dreamy or from another era. If you not sure, then please don’t worry as I can help you every step of the way.